Happy Friday the 13th, friends! I’m excited to be sharing with you a fun Farmhouse Halloween Mantle Idea today in honor of Skeleton Day! That’s right, today is Skeleton Day over at Oriental Trading Company, and of course I’m happy to be a member of the skeleton squad. So let’s get started on this easy and fun Halloween decor idea!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
Farmhouse Halloween Mantle Decor Idea
There’s no bones about it, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! So, of course I wanted to start this year’s decorating with my fireplace mantle. Last year I decorated a Haunted Hearth with orange and black pumpkins but this time around I wanted to stay with my black and white farmhouse decor.
And the Two Became One
And it’s just not Halloween without a skeleton! And boy do I love this lovely couple, Jack & Jill. When I saw this Two Headed Skeleton over at Oriental Trading Company, I knew it would be perfect for a cozy Halloween display. I added a lovely wig on Jill and a fedora hat and mustache for my dapper Jack. They are “creeping” their love real with my DIY Halloween Pillow.
Lots of fun pumpkins in black, white and my favorite buffalo check add a farmhouse touch. Black lanterns, spooky cloths and Halloween pillows add to the Halloween vibe nicely.
And of course I had to add several felt bats to my fireplace brick! I decorated the mantle with white ceramic houses and birdhouses along with my favorite I love Us sign to tie it all together. It’s “Til Death Do Us Part”, after all, right? 😉
So how about FREE SHIPPING and great deal on your very own Skeleton? Click the image below to start shopping for you Halloween mantel decor and more! Use code SQUAD19 for free shipping on any size order!
Pin for Later
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!