I’m still counting down the days to Halloween! Today, I’m excited to share how I decorated my “Haunted Hearth” Halloween Mantle this year. So let’s get started!
Haunted Hearth | Halloween Mantle Decor Ideas
If you have been following my blog you will know that I have a large collection of Halloween decorations. I’ve actually been going through it lately and only keeping my favorite items to display in my home. Since I have been on a crafting fenzy, I decided to decorate my mantle featuring my handmade/DIY projects with a few of my favorite store bought items.
Lighting is always fun for the Mantle, so I hung up this raven in cages string of lights I picked up last year on clearance. I added my favorite orange and black plaid ribbon to soften it up a bit. I love traditional orange and black decor for Halloween and I’ve been nuts for plaid lately, so this is perfect!
I usually have a pillow or two on my hearth so I displayed my DIY You’re Creeping Meowt Pillow with my striped pillows.
I have filled a wire basket with pumpkins along with my DIY Fabric Pumpkins.
I also peppered in a couple of my buffalo check DIY Pumpkins along with two large felt pumpkins I picked up this season on sale.
One of my favorite fall/Halloween projects this year is DIY Photo Holder made from a Halloween Decoration. So of course, it needed to have a place on the mantle too.
I also set out my favorite creepy trees I picked up several years ago, they add just the right amount of black against the white walls.
And that’s it! My collection of handmade Halloween decorations proudly displayed on my mantle!
If you haven’t tried any of these DIYs yet, there is still time! All of them are super easy and budget friendly.
Also, if you are on Facebook, be sure to join my Party, Cook and Create group where I share several ideas weekly!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!