This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #FlauntYourHaunt #MarsFallFootball #Collectivebias
Nothing says fall like Football! And if you know me, you know I love me a great football party! I’m excited to share with you a fun Fall Football party filled with pumpkins, footballs, M&M’S® Pecan Pie Candies and SNICKERS® FUN SIZE® Candy Bars! So, let’s get started!
Fun Fall Football Party Ideas
Fall is my ultimate favorite time of year. The change in the weather, the falling leaves and of course, Football! Add my love for M&M’S® candies and SNICKERS® candy bars and I have the ultimate football party for friends and family! I’m excited to share how you can create a similar party with some easy tips and tricks!
Candy isn’t just for Halloween! Stock up on M&M’S® candies and SNICKERS® candy bars at Walmart along with everything else you need to host the perfect Fall Football Party!
I always try to have a backdrop of some kind for my party table. And what could be easier than a few wooden letters attached with removable strips to a chalkboard sign? Add a little bit of fall leaves and you have an inviting backdrop for your football watch party!
Create a set of large “footballs” by adding some white masking tape to a set of DIY Wine Barrels. Set a table top on top and you have an instant Football themed table! Black and White stripes pair nicely with the Buffalo Plaid for fall celebrations. Simply pepper in several pumpkins to add more fall touches.
Fill glass jars with M&M’S® Pecan Pie Candies and SNICKERS® FUN SIZE® Candy Bars. The fall flavors pair perfectly with the theme! Embellish the jars with a DIY Football Wood Bead Garland (see tutorial below).
Fill football themed serve-ware with your favorite game time food. Fried Chicken, rolls and potato wedges make great finger foods for half time!
Don’t forget your favorite beverage in football themed cups with coordinating paper straws!
A bar cart is perfect for the paper goods and party favors for game time!
Snack trays are a must for all the snacks!
Of course, you need a few foam fingers for everyone to root on their favorite team!
Don’t forget the football party props!
Pumpkins and footballs for all!
DIY Football Themed Wood Bead Garland
Adding a little DIY to your fall football party is a cinch with a wood garland! It’s great for embellishing your candy jars and best of all, no special art skills are required!
What you will need:
- Wood beads in neutral finishes
- White Paint Pen
Start by painting the dark brown beads to resemble footballs.
Next make a twine tassel. You’ll need two for each garland. Start by winding the twine around your four fingers.
Add twine around the top of the twine to start the tassel.
Cut the bottom of the twine to create the fringe.
Loop twine in the tassel and start adding beads.
Start with the largest football bead.
Add more beads, alternating the colors.
Finish with another large football bead
Fill the glass jar with M&M’S® Pecan Pie Candies and you’re all set!
Wasn’t that a cinch?
I hope you find these tips and ideas helpful as you plan your Fall Football Party!
Don’t forget to head over to Walmart and stock up on M&M’S® Pecan Pie Candies and SNICKERS® FUN SIZE® Bars! Click the shoppable image above for shopping ease!
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!