Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #FlauntYourHaunt #LastMinuteTeenCostume
Halloween is just around the corner which means it’s time to think about costume ideas? If you have a teen at home, chances are they most likely won’t want to dress up until the very last minute. So why not get ahead of the game with a few last minute Teen Costume Ideas?
5 Last Minute Teen Costume Ideas
If your teen is anything like mine, they will put off deciding if they want to participate in Halloween until the very last minute. Especially if they see their friends dressing up at a party or even for trick or treating. My two sons are older teens now and are at the age that they like to dress up just to pass out their favorite full size SKITTLES® Candy and STARBURST® Fruit Chews Variety Box and M&M’S® Chocolate Candy Variety Box. Through the years, my sons and I have had to throw together many last minute costumes and I’m excited to share our top 5 ideas. So let’s get started!
Everyone loves a lumberjack! No need for anything extravagant to pull off this classic costume. All you need is a plaid shirt, beanie and toy axe. Simply brush on eyebrow powder or eye-shadow to fill in a beard! Don’t forget a big bowl full of SKITTLES® Candy and STARBURST® Fruit Chews Variety Box and M&M’S® Chocolate Candy Variety Box for the trick or treaters! You can stock up at Walmart. Everyone knows the house with the best candy wins Halloween!
Bank Robber Costume
Next on our list is the old school Bank Robber. Simply grab a striped shirt, black beanie and mask. We made the mask by just cutting two eye holes in a piece of black felt, super simple! Draw a dollar sign on a small draw string bag for the perfect prop! This robber grabbed all the loot, including the best candy to pass out on the block!
Punk Rocker Costume
Let your teen express themselves with a classic Punk Rocker Costume. All you need is a leather jack, spiked hair and a cool t-shirt and they’re an instant rebel! Add a 5 o’clock shadow, eyeliner and a little bad attitude and he’s ready to rock Halloween!
Groovy 70s Costume
Talk about a blast from the past! Go way back to the 1970s with a groovy polyester shirt, gold jewelry, stylish mustache and slick hair. No need to spend a lot of money on this costume. Borrow a shirt from grandpa’s closet or stop by the local thrift shop to complete the ensemble. This guy looks like he’s ready for the dance floor!
Raid Dad’s closet for a fun Hawaiian themed shirt and sun hat to throw this costume together in a flash. Add a camera around his neck and this tourist is ready for some sightseeing! Draw on a mustache to complete the look. And that’s it! 5 super easy last minute costume ideas!
What better way to get into the Halloween spirit than to help them dress up to pass out their favorite full size SKITTLES® Candy and STARBURST® Fruit Chews Variety Box and the M&M’S® Chocolate Candy Variety Box?
Don’t forget to head over to Walmart and stock up on SKITTLES® Candy and STARBURST® Fruit Chews Variety Box and M&M’S® Chocolate Candy Variety Box. Click the shoppable image above for easy shopping.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!