Who loves all things coffee, Halloween and Rae Dunn? This girl! I recently shared my black and white Halloween hutch featuring my Rae Dunn Halloween pottery collection; and today I’m sharing my little Rae Dunn Halloween Coffee Bar. So let’s get started!
It’s true I love coffee and I love starting my daily routine with a big cup of coffee in a cute mug. While I have my favorite daily mugs, I also have my favorite collection of holiday mugs set up at our Coffee station.
I have plans for a built in Coffee Station in this nook area of my Kitchen, but until then a simple table is good enough for my mug collection and all the coffee fixin’s. I may be switching things up a bit for fall but for now, this wooden cubby shelf from Hobby Lobby houses my Halloween mugs. Although I love the orange mugs, they are sure hard to photograph. So trust me these mugs are much prettier in person.
I have so many tiered trays, but of all of them my favorite is this three tiered tray from Walmart online. It’s the perfect height and has great spacing in between the tiers. Big enough to fit a birdhouse! The Haunted birdhouse is new this year, and it’s one of my favorites so far. A large cat bowl is perfect for the coffee pods. I also had a cute black sugar canister, but it broke while I was dusting. I”m still sad, and now on the hunt for it’s replacement.
My friend makes the cutest gnomes for my display and I just love this little guy! Faux whipped toppings are another popular item among collectors, they are great for cocoa bars too!
This handmade sign I bought on Mercari matches my display perfectly! I also set out a few paper coffee travel cups for on the go.
A cute banner from the dollar spot at Target, a few bats and my coffee sign from Hobby Lobby balance the whole display.
And that’s it! My simple Halloween Coffee Bar! I hope you these ideas inspire you to decorate your coffee bar or coffee station for Halloween this year!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!