Hey Crafty friends! If you’ve been following me for a bit you’ll know that I LOVE 3D Printing props for my party setups. Actually, I love it when my husband 3D prints props for my party setups, haha! But now, with the Silhouette Alta Plus I can do my own 3D printing! I’m super excited to share info on the Alta Plus sent to me by my friends at Silhouette America, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains product sent to me on behalf of Silhouette America at no charge to me. As always, all opinions are 100% mine.
3D Printing with the Silhouette Alta Plus
Silhouette has made 3D printing super easy for the hobbyist, and the Silhouette Alta Plus is just the right size for my craft room.
The delta style printer is enclosed for temperature control and the top-loading filament spool is super easy to load. The printer features a built-in cooling fan that cools the filament as your project is built.
I love the size of the printing bed, it’s just right for small craft and home decor projects. Silhouette’s 3D software is user-friendly and perfect for crafters just starting in the 3D printing space.
Of course, to start I wanted to create some fun home decor pieces for my tiered tray for the summer and I love how they turned out! Check out the quick video below!
I’m so impressed with the amazing specialty filaments available! I can’t wait to explore more of the ready-made 3D projects in the Silhouette Design Store.
I also made this cute farmhouse tag, what do you think?
Here are some other awesome projects I made for my holiday-tiered trays. I just love this 3D printer!
Happy 3D Printing!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!