Calling all Dollar Tree Craft and Halloween Enthusiasts! I’m excited to be kicking off the Halloween craft season with this super easy and fun Nightmare Before Christmas DIY Potion Bottles! What could be better than budget-friendly Halloween crafts for your tiered tray? So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #dollartreecrafts
Nightmare Before Christmas DIY Potion Bottles | Dollar Tree Craft Idea
When I recently visited the Dollar Tree, I found the cutest potion sign with attached potion bottles. I knew immediately these potion bottles would look great if transformed into Sally’s Potion Bottles. I created a quick easy to follow step by step video so you can follow along, so check it out below!
What you will need:
- Dollar Tree Pick Your Poison Sign (Be sure to save the actual sign part for another project)
- Mod Podge
- Paint Brushes
- Paper Towels
- DecoArt Paint (White, Black, Grey, etc)
- Heat Tool/Gun (for faster drying between coats)
- Black Paint Marker
- Printable Potion Labels
Aren’t they adorable? And did I mention super easy?
Not only are these perfect for your Halloween tiered tray, but these DIY Potion Bottles will also make great ornaments for your Nightmare Before Christmas tree, great for party favors, etc!
Need more Nightmare Before Christmas Ideas? Check out all my past projects HERE! I’ve shared ideas for your Nightmare Before Christmas parties as seen below plus all the decor needed to make it your own!
Happy Halloween Crafting!
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- How to Sublimate Frosted Glass Can Tumblers with the Cricut Mug Press
- 4 Easy Dollar Tree Christmas Crafts – VIDEO TUTORIAL
- How to Make Georgie’s Paper Boat from IT
- DIY Star Wars Shirts with Cricut
- No Mess Hogwarts Wax Seal – Whip It Up Wednesday
- DIY Photo Collage Tutorial | Graduation Party Ideas
I knew there was something to be done with that potion bottle sign! I just hadn’t gotten far with any ideas yet. Love this!