Calling all Dollar Tree Craft and Halloween Enthusiasts! I’m excited to be kicking off the Halloween craft season with this super easy and fun Nightmare Before Christmas DIY Potion Bottles! What could be better than budget-friendly Halloween crafts for your tiered tray? So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #dollartreecrafts
Nightmare Before Christmas DIY Potion Bottles | Dollar Tree Craft Idea
When I recently visited the Dollar Tree, I found the cutest potion sign with attached potion bottles. I knew immediately these potion bottles would look great if transformed into Sally’s Potion Bottles. I created a quick easy to follow step by step video so you can follow along, so check it out below!
What you will need:
Aren’t they adorable? And did I mention super easy?
Not only are these perfect for your Halloween tiered tray, but these DIY Potion Bottles will also make great ornaments for your Nightmare Before Christmas tree, great for party favors, etc!
Need more Nightmare Before Christmas Ideas? Check out all my past projects HERE! I’ve shared ideas for your Nightmare Before Christmas parties as seen below plus all the decor needed to make it your own!
Happy Halloween Crafting!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!