Hey crafty friends! I’m back with another fun Cricut project. Today, I’m sharing how to make a no-sew leather patch with Cricut, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
How to make a NO SEW LEATHER PATCH with CRICUT
This project is so easy and fun to make and the best part? No Sewing is needed!
What you will need:
- Cricut Maker or Explore of your choice
- Cricut Genuine Leather
- Deep Point Blade
- Iron On Vinyl
- Cricut Hat Press
- Cricut Mini Press
- Flexi Fuse
- Blank Hat
- Butcher Paper
I created a step-by-step video tutorial to walk you through the process. Check it out below…
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly videos, many of which are Cricut tutorials!
What do you think? I really love how my no sew leather patch turned out. I wore my hat during our recent family vacation in Utah and it was perfect for our excursions.
I can’t wait to make more no-sew patches for my hats and other projects. What do you think? What kind of patches will you be making with this technique? I’d love to hear from you and see your projects. Be sure to tag me @michellespartyplanit on social media so I can share in your crafting joy!
Want to learn more about the Cricut Hat Press, check out my beginner’s guide!
See you next week with another crafty project!
How to make a No Sew Leather Patch with Cricut – PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!