Hey crafty friends, it’s time for August’s Mug of the Month. Today, I’m sharing how to use sublimation prints with the Cricut Mug Press using a Back to School design, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #mugofthemonth #cricutmade
How to Use Sublimation Prints with the Cricut Mug Press
Have you wanted to use your designs with your Cricut Mug Press, but are unsure how to get started? It’s super easy, so let’s do it together!
I love my Cricut Mug Press and making mugs with Infusible Ink as I did for my Halloween Mugs. But I love the freedom of creating my own sublimation prints easily with my Sublimation Printer even more! I recently purchased an Epson F170 sublimation printer and of course, I wanted to make mugs for my Mug of the Month series and this is the first one! I created a fun Back to School design that is free for you to use when you sign up for my newsletter. 🙂
What you will need:
- Cricut Mug Press
- Blank Mugs
- Sublimation print (sign up for my newsletter below for my Live and Learn design)
- Heat Resistant Tape
- Lint Roller
- Butcher Paper
- Heat Resistant Gloves
- Heat Mat
Shop the items in my Amazon Storefront.
Don’t forget to subscribe for more videos!
What do you think? If you have a sublimation printer, I encourage you to try it out!
I hope you enjoyed this project, be sure to tag me on Social Media @michellespartyplanit if you recreate this project so I can see your creations!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- How To Make Stamps with Cricut
- Make a NO SEW LEATHER PATCH with CRICUT
- Dream Craft Room Tour and Storage Ideas
- Budget Friendly DIY Haunted Mirror Halloween Prop
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- Indiana Jones Party Inspiration | Father’s Day Party
- Maleficent Party Ideas | Dessert Table