Hey crafty friends, it’s time for August’s Mug of the Month. Today, I’m sharing how to use sublimation prints with the Cricut Mug Press using a Back to School design, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #mugofthemonth #cricutmade
How to Use Sublimation Prints with the Cricut Mug Press
Have you wanted to use your designs with your Cricut Mug Press, but are unsure how to get started? It’s super easy, so let’s do it together!
I love my Cricut Mug Press and making mugs with Infusible Ink as I did for my Halloween Mugs. But I love the freedom of creating my own sublimation prints easily with my Sublimation Printer even more! I recently purchased an Epson F170 sublimation printer and of course, I wanted to make mugs for my Mug of the Month series and this is the first one! I created a fun Back to School design that is free for you to use when you sign up for my newsletter. 🙂
What you will need:
- Cricut Mug Press
- Blank Mugs
- Sublimation print (sign up for my newsletter below for my Live and Learn design)
- Heat Resistant Tape
- Lint Roller
- Butcher Paper
- Heat Resistant Gloves
- Heat Mat
Shop the items in my Amazon Storefront.
Don’t forget to subscribe for more videos!
What do you think? If you have a sublimation printer, I encourage you to try it out!
I hope you enjoyed this project, be sure to tag me on Social Media @michellespartyplanit if you recreate this project so I can see your creations!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!