When my longtime friend Gabriela asked me to plan a party to celebrate both of her son’s July Birthdays, I couldn’t resist! So after tossing a few ideas around, we decided on a transportation theme to celebrate everything that goes vroom vroom, beep beep and choo choo!
Transportation Party Ideas
It’s no secret that I love clouds and hot air balloons, so I jumped at the chance to include them in the design.
On the dessert tables we displayed 2 birthday cakes, cupcakes, candy, kettle corn and cookies along with a large spread of fresh fruit. I designed the backdrop with large posters and re-positionable vehicles which will later be used for Logan and Landon’s playroom.
The party was held at a clubhouse and was the perfect venue for the theme. The high ceilings and windows gave the room an airy feel and worked great with the decor. My favorite decoration was the hot air balloon paper lanterns. They were perfect!
We set up 3 tables to accommodate 30 kiddos. Each place setting had an activity place-mat, Logan and Landon’s favorite snacks and a large personalized gable box filled with goodies. Each box contained bubbles, crayons, a train whistle, large foam glider, play-doh, a hot air balloon shaped notepad, stamper, party blow out and an eraser.
The kids were busy with the jumper, face painting, balloon animals, activity place-mats and games.
The Birthday Boys!
Happy 3rd Birthday Logan!
Happy 1st Birthday Landon!
Thank you Jeff and Gabriela for letting us be part of your family’s Big Day!!!!
Cookies: Casey’s Confections
Linens: Pacific Party Rental
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!