Fourth of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. The fireworks, barbeque, summer activities…and of course celebrating our great nation!
This year we hosted a get together with our friends. The day was filled with fun, food, swimming, laughs and of course fireworks.
I also created an area for the kids to decorate white Gable Boxes, which we later filled with hot dogs, veggies and popcorn for them to eat during the firework show. They colored the boxes and added star cutouts to show their patriotism. Each place setting also had an activity place-mat and a mason jar of berries.
There was a table of party favors for the Firework show. We had bubbles, water guns, glow sticks, sparklers, poppers, airplane gliders, balls, straws and patriotic tattoos.
The kids loved showing off their American Pride with their temporary tattoo art….
As with all of our parties, we had a large variety of goodies to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth.
I made the jumbo dipped marshmallows.
My friend Jamie made yummy dipped pretzels and rice crispy treats.
Yep, that’s rice! I’ll post a little later about that fun project. 🙂
I created this American Flag Fruit Tray for dipping in Velata Chocolate Fondue….It was the first time I tried Velata. It was fun and the dark chocolate paired perfectly with the fruit and marshmallows. Best of all, it was super easy to clean. You will definitely be seeing more fondue in our upcoming parties.
Jamie also made these wonderful dipped Strawberries.
I cut watermelon stars and made my eldest son’s favorite, Ambrosia with extra cherries for color.
A little water fun…
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Thanks for stopping by!
Party Stationery and Coordinating Decor: Party Plan-It Designs.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!