It’s time for a SPOOKTACULAR Freebie! I am pleased to share with you our Chevron Halloween Tags. Perfect for classroom parties and party favors! Quick, easy and best of all, FREE!
These tags are designed to be versatile!
Use a 3.5″ punch to make them large favor tags or to attach to a gable box.
Use a 2.5″ punch and glue them to lollipop sticks for cupcake toppers.
Use a 2.5″ punch and attached them to 3.5″ scalloped tags to make them layered tags.
Use a 2.5″ punch and attach them to your candy dishes, etc.
Some items you may need to create tags.
Acrobat Reader to open pdfs
lollipop sticks or toothpicks
3 or 3.5 inch punch
2 or 2.5 inch punch
Thanks for visiting!
- Beach Day Checklist and Tips
- How to Throw a Last Minute Burger Bash + Free Printable
- DIY Emoji Coasters & Printable Valentines
- DIY Monsters University Inspired Party Favor Bags – Printable
- DIY “Happy Trails” Western Themed Party Favor Bags – FREE PRINTABLE COWBOY
- Munch Madness | Basketball Party Ideas
- How to Plan a Halloween Avengers Costume Party
- Science Birthday Party Ideas | PBS Parents