If you have been following me on Instagram, you know that I recently attended the BASH conference for party planners and bloggers. My mind is still in a bit of a whirl from the wonderful experience. Not only did I learn a lot to grow my business from top professionals in the business, but I created invaluable friendships and connections with other party planners and bloggers. It was nice to finally meet so many of the wonderfully talented ladies I had befriended online. It was a weekend of inspiration, laughter and a bit of adventure (that’s a story for another day, lol).
You may find it hard to believe, being a party planner and all, but I am a bit of an introvert. I take a while to warm up around new faces, but so many of the wonderful ladies that share the same passion for a good party made me feel welcome and comfortable. Unfortunately, I was so wrapped up in the moment that I didn’t take as many photos as I wanted. 🙁
A huge “Thank You” to Krista of Hoopla Events for coordinating our little field trip to The TomKat Studio Shop!
Meeting the lovely Kim of The TomKat Studio was such a pleasure. If you are in the AZ area, you must stop by and visit her shop, it is amazing!
I had the best time with my friends, Blanca of Creativities Galore, Laura of Laura’s Little Party and Arlene of She Wears the Crown. All three of these wonderful ladies are super talented, if you don’t know their work, check it out!
Yes! That is THE Eddie Ross! What a fun night!
CAPP girls hanging out!
I simply adore each and every one of these ladies!
More favorite moments:
- Inspirational class by Loralee Lewis
- Decorating Cookie Class with Jenny Keller of Jenny Cookies
- Getting inspired to get out of my comfort zone and in front of the camera with the “Expand your Brand into Video” class by Matt Cherry of Iblog.
- Meeting Party Rock Stars – Kim of The TomKat Studio, Jenn of HWTM, Chris of Celebrations at Home, Kim of Celebration Shoppe, Tori of Thoughtfully Simple and Kelly from The Party Dress
- Impromptu breakfast with Amy Atlas. I have no words for how inspirational and real Amy truly is.
- Winning “Most Creative Business Name” Contest and #BashConf15 Instagram Contest Woo Hoo!
- Playing (learning) Blackjack on “Welcome Night” Now I’m ready for Vegas!
- Last but certainly not least, roadtrip shenanigans with my gal pals, Laura, Blanca and Arlene. Love you, chicas!!!
The icing on the cake was that I had the honor of creating the Sizzix projects for the Sizzix Exhibitor Booth at BASH! I created over 50 pieces including the paper flowers. I’m sharing close ups of my favorite projects and their corresponding dies all of which were created with the Sizzix Big Shot (except the paper flowers which were made with the Big Shot Pro).
Where Women Cook Milk Carton Box
Lori Whitlock Scalloped Gable Box
Lori Whitlock Cupcake Box
Lori Whitlock Cupcake Box
Brenda Walton Heart Pocket
Brenda Walton Treat Popper
Where Women Cook Cake Pop Box
Stephanie Ackerman Banners & Hearts
As you can see I had a blast at BASH and I look forward to BASH Conference 2016!
A HUGE thank you to Michelle Burt and the BASH team. BASH was an event to remember!
Thank you for visiting!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- Easy Police Birthday Party Ideas
- Get Down and Party with a 70s Party!
- Hogwarts Inspired DIY Portrait Backdrop – Whip It Up Wednesday
- Let’s Meet For Craft & Coffee! | How to Host a Cafe Style Coffee Party
- Indiana Jones Party Inspiration | Father’s Day Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable