We are in full Halloween mode around here and can’t wait for all the upcoming celebrations we have planned. Have you started your decorating and party planning yet? Well, if have plenty of fun non spooky party ideas for you over on the Oriental Trading Blog! If you love friendly ghosts, then you will find lots of easy party ideas and crafts for you and the little boos.
Halloween Party Ideas
Halloween is one of our favorite holidays and every year we celebrate with a party or two. This year kicked off the season with Monster Mash that I shared earlier this month and next up is our Spooktacular Boo Bash!
DIY Ghost Garland
I’m sharing a super easy DIY Ghost Garland that is perfect for a backdrop, or just to hang above your party table.
DIY Ghost Table Runner
Also included is my easy DIY Ghost Table Runner. It also doubles as a table garland if you want to switch things up a little!
Spooktacular Boo Brownies
Can’t have a party without treats! Whip up my Spooktacular Boo Brownies for all the little boos and ghouls. Full tutorial included!
Every great Halloween party has fun Spooktacular Boo Bash Party Games and Activities. I’m sharing 3 easy kid activities that will be sure to keep the little ones busy!
DIY Ghost Pumpkins
Last but certainly not least, DIY Ghost Pumpkins; a fun no-carve alternative!
Be sure to head over to the Oriental Trading Blog for all the Spooktacular Boo Bash details!
See you there!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!