Karen of Forever Your Prints knows how to include furry friends in any celebration with these Pupcakes Meatloaf Cupcakes! These meatloaf bites with mashed potato frosting are perfect for any puppy party or celebration!
Pupcakes Meatloaf Cupcakes
- 1.5 lbs Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- Mix ingredients in large bowl. Roll into large balls and place in a regular sized cupcake tin. Bake at 350F for 15-25 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked. Let cook completely.
- Mashed Potato Frosting: 1 box of Instant mashed potatoes, make according to the directions with half the amount of milk. Top with Bacon bits.
For the mashed potato frosting, you will want your frosting to be soft enough to work with but stiff enough to hold it’s shape. Top with bacon bit sprinkles!
Thank you Karen for sharing this fun Pupcakes Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!