Karen of Forever Your Prints knows how to include furry friends in any celebration with these Pupcakes Meatloaf Cupcakes! These meatloaf bites with mashed potato frosting are perfect for any puppy party or celebration!
Pupcakes Meatloaf Cupcakes
- 1.5 lbs Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- Mix ingredients in large bowl. Roll into large balls and place in a regular sized cupcake tin. Bake at 350F for 15-25 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked. Let cook completely.
- Mashed Potato Frosting: 1 box of Instant mashed potatoes, make according to the directions with half the amount of milk. Top with Bacon bits.
For the mashed potato frosting, you will want your frosting to be soft enough to work with but stiff enough to hold it’s shape. Top with bacon bit sprinkles!
Thank you Karen for sharing this fun Pupcakes Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe!
- Black Friday Deals 2023
- Easy Snowflake Garland with Cricut
- Tumbler Press or Sublimation Oven – Which is Best?
- How to Use the We R Memory Keepers Button Press
- Pre Trick or Treat Halloween Party Ideas
- Scary Movie Halloween Party Ideas
- Mommy and Me Painting Party with Social Artworking
- DIY Steampunk Gun | Costume Prop