Summer is almost here and you know what that means! Ice-cream and cupcakes that resemble Ice-Cream!
Thank you to Karen from Forever Your Prints for sharing this fun recipe!
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 24 ice cream cones
- Your favorite boxed cake mix (and ingredients to complete it)
- Frosting of your choice
- Sprinkles *optional
- Mini muffin pan (a regular one will work, but cones won’t be as stable)
- Make your cake batter according to directions.
- Set your oven at the temperature on the box for cupcakes. Be sure the oven rack is low enough to allow for the tall cones and not have the cupcakes hit the burners at the top.
- Place ice cream cones in mini muffin tin tray.
- Carefully fill each cone 2/3 full with cake batter.
- Carefully place tray with batter filled cones in the oven. Bake 10-15 minutes
- Cool completely.
- Using a piping bag or Ziploc bag with the corner snipped off, frost your cupcakes like a soft serve ice cream cone! For the soft serve look use just the bag with no tip.
Looking for more recipes? Check out some of my favorites:
Thank you for visiting!
- How to Sublimate a Mouse Pad
- How to Make Valentine’s Day Party Plates with Cricut
- How to Use the Cricut Hat Press | Beginner’s Guide
- Missed You Let’s BBQ Party Ideas
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- It’s a Thomas & Friends ™ Birthday Party with Evite #BirthdayChallenge
- Indiana Jones Party Inspiration | Father’s Day Party
- DIY Steampunk Goggles