Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the weather, the Holiday gatherings and of course the baking. My family loves it too because they know I will be spending most of my time in the kitchen baking and cooking their favorites. One of their all-time favorites are my Coconut Pumpkin Cookies, they are moist and soft like little muffin tops and are perfect for breakfast!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (room temperature)
- 1 cup shredded coconut, sweetened.
- 1 cup canned Pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease baking sheets. (I like to use a little coconut oil to grease my baking sheets)
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium sized bowl.
- Beat sugar and coconut oil in large mixer bowl until blended.
- Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in Coconut.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are firm.
- Cool on baking sheets for 1-2 minutes; move to wire racks to cool completely.
Enjoy with a glass of milk or cup of coffee!
Thank you for visiting and Happy Baking!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!