I’m kicking off the week with an Easter Candy Basket Sizzix Tutorial. Every year we celebrate Easter Sunday with an Egg Hunt, Sunday Brunch and little dessert table. This year, I decided to do a rustic Easter theme with burlap, lace and lots of felt flowers.
For this project I used the Eileen Hull Candy Cup Scoreboards Die, Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzix Little Sizzles Ivory Mat Board, two cutting pads, spray adhesive, scissors, hot glue and a roll of Burlap Lace.
I started by cutting a piece of burlap and adhered it to the mat board with a light coat of spray adhesive.
Next, I create a sandwich by placing down a cutting pad, the Candy Cup die, the mat board (face down) and a second cutting pad.
Then I ran it through the Big Shot.
Next, I folded on the scored ends and glued it together with a hot glue gun. Next, I cut a piece of the scrap mat board to create a handle.
Then I curved the strip of mat board and glued the ends to the inside of the candy cup to make a basket.
I filled it with Jelly Beans and voila, an adorable rustic Easter basket!
Are you following me on Instagram? Here’s a sneak peek of the felt flower wreath I created for our Easter Brunch. Be sure to follow me so you can see more sneak peeks and behind the scenes shenanigans!
Thank you for visiting and God Bless!!!
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- How to Make a Leather Bracelet with Cricut
- HTVRONT Auto Heat Press Product Review
- DIY Apothecary Cabinet | Dollar Tree Crafts
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Party Backdrop
- Easy Pineapple Luau Centerpiece
- How To Make Easy New Year’s Eve Party Favors
- Inside Out Party Ideas | Party Decor and Desserts