I’m kicking off the week with an Easter Candy Basket Sizzix Tutorial. Every year we celebrate Easter Sunday with an Egg Hunt, Sunday Brunch and little dessert table. This year, I decided to do a rustic Easter theme with burlap, lace and lots of felt flowers.
For this project I used the Eileen Hull Candy Cup Scoreboards Die, Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzix Little Sizzles Ivory Mat Board, two cutting pads, spray adhesive, scissors, hot glue and a roll of Burlap Lace.
I started by cutting a piece of burlap and adhered it to the mat board with a light coat of spray adhesive.
Next, I create a sandwich by placing down a cutting pad, the Candy Cup die, the mat board (face down) and a second cutting pad.
Then I ran it through the Big Shot.
Next, I folded on the scored ends and glued it together with a hot glue gun. Next, I cut a piece of the scrap mat board to create a handle.
Then I curved the strip of mat board and glued the ends to the inside of the candy cup to make a basket.
I filled it with Jelly Beans and voila, an adorable rustic Easter basket!
Are you following me on Instagram? Here’s a sneak peek of the felt flower wreath I created for our Easter Brunch. Be sure to follow me so you can see more sneak peeks and behind the scenes shenanigans!
Thank you for visiting and God Bless!!!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!