Last week I shared how instead of decorating my whole house for Halloween like I normally do, I am setting up several themed mini-parties with my decor for the family to enjoy. I have quite a collection of lit decor so I decided to create a night-time Orange and Black Pumpkin Hallow Halloween Party table.
Night-time parties are hard to photograph, so I’m sharing photos of the party by daylight too so you can see all the details.
I set the tone with a black backdrop and tablecloth, then draped a bright orange tablecloth and a spider web runner on the table. Then I added a large lit wicker tree with hanging bats and made a coordinating banner with my Sizzix Big Shot. I set up my collection of lanterns and a few pumpkins along with some candy, cupcakes and snacks.
I love the lanterns, they are battery operated and flicker like real candles.
And let there be light! Isn’t it crazy how light changes everything?
This fun orange and black Halloween paper is also from last season’s clearance at Michael’s, it matched perfectly!
We love popcorn, so I served popcorn with pumpkin sprinkles in orange and black ice cream cups on top of my spider web tiered stand.
The wicker pumpkin was one of the first Halloween items I purchased years ago. It’s still one of my favorites!
The Trick or Treat pumpkin is the only new item from this season, also from Michael’s.
I’ve had this pumpkin for years, I think I picked it up at Joann’s Craft Stores. I thought it looked pretty cool in the birdcage on top of a cake stand.
These fun favor boxes were another clearance find, at Michael’s. I filled them with peach rings for the kids.
I made some crow cupcake toppers for my freshly baked cupcakes with my Sizzix Big Shot. And I added Halloween sprinkles and lined the tray with pumpkin candies for contrast.
I added some crows to these fun milk boxes also from Michael’s.
Here’s my favorite Halloween Owl, the kids named him “Hooty”.
And that’s it! My fun back to basics orange and black Pumpkin Hallow mini Halloween party, I hope you are inspired to create a mini party of your own this Halloween Season!
Don’t miss the party! Add your email to the teal box below to subscribe! More Halloween inspiration is on it’s way. Are you ready?
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!