I’m excited to have been invited to participate in the Black & White Halloween Party with some fabulous Party Planners and Bloggers. (Thank you to Dawn of Not Just A Mommy for inviting me!)
I was assigned the task of creating a fun Party Activity for the Blog Hop so I decided to set up a Design Your Own Pumpkin table at my Black & Gold Halloween Party
To set up a Design Your Own Pumpkin Craft Table, you will need:
- Paper Mache Craft Pumpkins
- Matte Decou-Page by DecoArt
- Craft Brushes
- Scrapbook paper
- Glitter (optional)
Set up a small table for your guests to pick a pumpkin and their scrapbook paper.
First cut the scrapbook into strips or tear in random pieces. Then using the craft brush, apply a generous amount of Decou-Page on to the paper. Next, apply the paper to the pumpkin and then brush on more decoupage to remove the wrinkles. Repeat this process until the entire pumpkin is covered. Let dry.
To add glitter to the stem, brush decoupage to the stem and sprinkle glitter on top. Shake off excess glitter.
And that’s it! Easy and fun pumpkins, a great party activity for all ages!
Be sure and hop over to all the creative blogs who are part of our Black + White Halloween Party Blog Hop; from invitations to party favors and everything in between, we have lots of inspiring Halloween party ideas to share.
- Halloween Party Invitation with Designs by Miss Mandee
- Spooky Floral Centrepiece with Lemon Thistle
- Design Your Own Pumpkin with Michelle’s Party Plan-It
- Halloween Bracelet DIY with Cupcakes & Cutlery
- The Tootsie Roll Cocktail with Feast + West
- Black Magic White Chocolate Truffle Cake with Club Narwhal
- Chocolate Cupcake and Coconut Whipped Cream Parfait with Straight From the Jar
- Foil Gold Halloween Bat Banner with The Celebration Shoppe
- Skull Candy Favors with Not Just A Mommy
Need even more black and white Halloween party ideas? Check out and follow our collaborative Black + White Halloween Party Pinterest board; so many great ideas are pinned there!
Check out all the other details from my Black & Gold Halloween Party and let me know what you liked best!
PIN FOR LATER
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Use the We R Memory Keepers Button Press
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- Mad Scientist Halloween Party For Teens
- DIY Lord of The Rings Party Sign | Cricut Vinyl Tutorial
- I Love Lucy Party | Galentine’s Day
- DIY Star Wars Rebels Lightsaber Party Favors | Star Wars Party Ideas
These are so cute! I think my boys and I should make some of these!
Thank you Sharon!!
Super cute! Love your choice in paper. ^_^
Thanks so much Miss Mandee!
This is so cool, Michelle! And I am in love with that black and gold paper–so perfect for Halloween!
Thank you Amy!
These turned out so, so cute! Pinning for next year.
Thank you Maureen!
That paper is perfect! I think the glittered stem totally makes it though 🙂