We love Mickey and Halloween so why not celebrate Halloween Week with a Mickey Halloween Party? We have tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland tonight so we had a little countdown party last night to kick off the celebration!
My youngest is now old enough to fully enjoy Disneyland’s Halloween festivities so my husband surprised us a couple of weeks ago with tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party. We have been pass-holders for the past 15 years but we only attended the first Halloween party years ago and haven’t had the chance to return. But now with our youngest getting older, we can enjoy the festivities all over again!
I love Disneyland and of course I love Halloween so I threw together a quick little mini party for the boys last night. Instead of creating a big backdrop, I decided to DIY a few decorations. I painted some large paper mache letters in fun polka dots and added ears to some ghost yard stakes. I found set up our Vampire Mickey yard decor and made some quick Mickey silhouettes with my circle punches. With a little bit of popcorn, candy, cheese balls and fresh cupcakes we had a party fit for any Mickey fan!
These Mickey Ghosts were a cinch to make, I bought a set of Ghost Lawn Stakes at Walmart and just added some black felt circles with hot glue. I propped them up and added a little cauldron. Aren’t they adorable? And best of all EASY!
We picked up this Mickey Mouse popcorn container several years ago at Disneyland, he is the inspiration for our little party!
I painted the BOO letters with DecoArt paint and added some polka dots with a sponge brush. Another simple decor item!
We love popcorn so of course we needed Mickey popcorn boxes. Don’t have a Mickey die cut? That’s ok, just use circle punches in two sizes and you have custom Mickey decor!
I added some Mickey’s to a few polka dot popcorn boxes.
These little cauldron drink holders are so cute. I ordered them from Oriental Trading Company. See how I also used them for Witches Brew cupcakes HERE.
I whipped up a banner with my Sizzix Big Shot and added more Mickeys.
I also made some quick Mickey head cupcake toppers.
These cute Mickey Mummy, Mickey Vampire and Mickey Ghost toppers are from CuteFondant Toppers on ETSY. Aren’t they adorable?
I found these cute mason jars are Target and Walmart. They make simple and affordable decor!
I also found these Mickey Cheese Balls at Walmart. They match perfectly!
Of course we had plenty of candy corn!
And that’s it! Our little Mickey’s Halloween Party! What do you have planned for Halloween? I’d love to hear from you!
PIN FOR LATER!
Do you love Disney? Check out our other Disney themed parties/crafts!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!