Are you ready for Halloween? How about a quick tutorial for Black Cat Halloween Party Favors to get you in the mood? These are so easy to make, you’ll be able to make them in no time at all! I recently styled a Witch Halloween Party and I made these for the dessert table. Sometimes the simplest details can have the most impact. I love how the orange box pops off the purple table cloth.
Let’s get started!
First you will need the Sizzix Big Shot, 2 Cutting Pads, Hocus Pocus Bigz Die, black mat board, store bought milk carton boxes and double sided tape. I found these little milk carton boxes at Michaels on clearance, what a great find!
Start by placing the mat board on the Bigz Die and sandwiching it between two cutting pads. Next, simply pass it through the Big Shot by turning the handle.
Assemble the box per the instructions. Then attach the Black Cat to the milk box with double sided tape. And that’s it, easy peasy!
Aren’t they cute? I love the playful tail!
Just fill these little treasures with your favorite candy or treats and you have the perfect sized party favor for little hands!
Looking for more Halloween Party ideas? Check out my kid friendly Witch Halloween Party, filled with budget friendly ideas, recipes and FREE Printables!
Plain Orange Party Favor Boxes – Michaels
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!