This post is sponsored by Evite as part of the Evite Influencer Program. As always, all opinions are my own.
Can you believe Easter is two weeks away? I’m getting ready with a fun Easter Challenge!
I’m so excited to be sharing my first post as an Evite Brand Influencer! A few of my party blogger friends and I are participating in a fun Easter Blog Hop featuring crafts, tablescapes, desserts and more to kick off the Easter Party planning!
The Evite Challenge
Create an Easter themed party related project or recipe for under $35 inspired by an Evite Easter Invitation.
Challenge Accepted! Let’s get started!
For my inspiration, I picked the Floral Bloom invitation. I love the colorful flowers and splash of gold!
Easter Tablescape on a budget
With the weather being so beautiful this weekend, I decided to style a simple poolside tablescape. Perfect for the adults to sit and enjoy while the kids hunt for Easter Eggs.
As usual, I wanted to add a little DIY to my table so I started with painting a Mason jar and milk glasses with chalk paint. I wanted to embellish my milk glasses with a flower to match the invitations so I created a few fabric flowers.
DIY Fabric Flowers
What you will need:
Oly*Fun crafting material (12×12 squares)
Circle template (you can make your own by tracing a plate on piece of cardboard)
Hot Glue Gun
Start by cutting a circle of the Oly*Fun crafting material.
Next starting with the outside of the circle, cut a continuous spiral.
Using a pencil as a guide; continuously coil the material around the pencil starting with the outside end working your way to the center.
Remove the pencil and you will have a flower!
Next, apply a generous amount of hot glue to the base to secure.
Wasn’t that easy?
Next, I tied a bit of gold tulle around the milk glass and glued the flower on top. I then added a pretty gold paper straw.
For the table, I kept it simple by setting up Gold Chargers and white plates.
I added a gold leafed egg on top.
I added some bright flowers to my painted mason jar for the centerpiece.
And that’s it! A simple and affordable Easter tablescape!
Now for the breakdown:
Americana Chalky Finish Paint $5 (with coupon)
Gold Eggs $2
Milk Glasses $4 (with coupon)
Large Mason Jar $4
Oly*Fun Material 12×12 sheets $1.50 x 2 = $3
Gold Tulle $2
Paper Straws $.79 (clearance find)
White plates and cookies : $0 (from my pantry)
TOTAL: $34.79 (plus tax) WHEW! I did it!!!!
Don’t forget to head on over to Evite to get your Easter party started! Use Promo code easterhop15 at checkout to create any Easter premium invitation for up to 15 guests! Offer good through 3/26.
Now head on over to A to Zebra Celebrations to see Nancy’s adorable Easter wall art!
Thank you for stopping by!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!