Are you Steampunk fan? Yes? Well, then I have a fun tutorial for you over on the Sizzix Blog today! If you have been following me for a while, you know I love all things Steampunk!
I’m planning a Steampunk dinner party to celebrate Father’s Day and I needed some coordinating chargers for the table. So of course, I turned to my Sizzix Big Shot and the latest Tim Holtz dies! To see how easy it is, head over to the Sizzix Blog, see you there!
Looking for more Steampunk party ideas? Check out my other projects!
- WeCreat Vision Laser Engraver and Laser Cutting Machine
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- DIY Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath Vintage Black Cat
- DIY Harry Potter Keychain | 3D Print Project
- DIY Monsters University Inspired Party Favor Bags – Printable
- DIY Wine Barrels – Easy Party Props
- Felt Flower Wreath | Sizzix Tutorial
- DIY Steampunk Gun | Costume Prop