Are you Steampunk fan? Yes? Well, then I have a fun tutorial for you over on the Sizzix Blog today! If you have been following me for a while, you know I love all things Steampunk!
I’m planning a Steampunk dinner party to celebrate Father’s Day and I needed some coordinating chargers for the table. So of course, I turned to my Sizzix Big Shot and the latest Tim Holtz dies! To see how easy it is, head over to the Sizzix Blog, see you there!
Looking for more Steampunk party ideas? Check out my other projects!
Steampunk Party Decor | DIY Charger
craft, party decor, sizzix, steampunk, tableware, tim holtz, tutorial, vinyl
Steampunk Party Decor
May 2, 2017
- HTVRONT Auto Heat Press Product Review
- How to Make a No Sew Pillow From a Sweatshirt
- DIY Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath Vintage Black Cat
- DIY Oogie Boogie Chargers in Less Than 15 Minutes
- DIY Wine Barrels – Easy Party Props
- How To Make Easy New Year’s Eve Party Favors
- Football Party Ideas and Tailgating Tips | Free Printables
- Army Party | Liam’s Boot Camp
I am head over heels in love with this theme and pinned it to my Steampunk board!
Thank you so much Sandra!
Do you by chance sell these metal plates with gears ?
Hi, no sorry I do not.