This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #StaterSnacks #CollectiveBias
Memorial Day weekend is just around the corner, time for barbecues, pool parties and summer fun in the sun! With three boys, snacks are a must have at all times, especially when they are having fun in the pool. I always like to set up a little table for them with snacks and drinks to enjoy. And one of their favorite snacks is crackers and cheese.
To spice things up a bit, I like to whip up a cheese ball every now and then and today, I’m sharing my recipe for their favorite Spicy Cheese Ball!
This Cheese Ball is super easy to make and is delicious! You can make it as spicy as you like by adding fresh jalapenos. Being latina, I like it super spicy but I keep it on the mild side for my boys.
What you will need:
12-16 Ritz Crackers
8 oz. Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
8 oz. Cream Cheese
2 oz. Softened Butter
1-2 Jalapenos, diced
2 tsp. Dried Onion Flakes
1 tsp. Garlic Salt
1/2 tsp Cumin
I picked up everything I needed at my neighborhood Stater Bros. Market. Plus a few packs of my husband’s favorites soft drink, Coca-Cola™.
You can find Coca-Cola in the soda aisle or on the end cap and you can find Ritz Crackers in the snack foods aisle.
In May, save $2 when you buy any four (4) Coca-Cola .5L/6pk, 6pk glass, mini-cans and Nabisco family size or 12 count single serve products and in June two (2) for $6 mix and match Coke .5L/6pk and Nabisco Toasted Chips with Digital Deals.
In a stand mixer or food processor, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, butter, dried onion, jalapenos, cumin and garlic salt.
Mix until smooth.
Form mixture into a ball. Next, crush Ritz Crackers in a bag for the crust.
Roll cheese ball in the crushed Ritz Crackers until covered thoroughly.
Serve with Ritz Crackers and garnish with a jalapeno.
The Spicy Cheese Ball pairs perfectly with an ice cold Coca-Cola!
A poolside snack table doesn’t have to be elaborate, a simple table runner and/or garland can add a little bit of fun!
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1-2 diced jalapenos
- 2 ounces softened butter
- 2 tsp. dried minced onion
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 12-16 crushed Ritz Crackers
- In a stand mixer or food processor, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, butter, dried onion, jalapenos, cumin and garlic salt.
- Mix until smooth.
- Place mixture on wax paper and form into a ball.
- Roll cheese ball in the crushed Ritz crackers until covered thoroughly
- Serve with your favorite crackers and veggies.
And that’s it! A quick and easy alternative to a cracker and cheese plate! Perfect for Memorial Day and all summer long! Don’t forget to head to Stater Bros. Markets and take advantage of the current Coca-Cola and Nabisco promotion!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!