Are you or someone you know planning a Wedding soon? Wedding season is upon us and I’m excited to share a fun Globe Guestbook project I made for Decoart last year with you all for Whip It Up Wednesday!
Let’s get started!
What you will need: (includes affiliate link)
- Americana multi-surface Satin Paint in Coastal Waters
- Americana DECOR Metallics in 24k Gold
- Paint Brush
- Gold Craft Vinyl
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Metallic Paint Pen
I purchased a classroom globe that came un-assembled which was perfect for painting. I started by painting one coat on the globe halves. Once dry, I applied 2 more coats.
In between coats, I painted the globe base and axis with the Metallics paint.
Once all the pieces were dry, I assembled the globe. Next, I used my Sizzix Big Shot and dies to cut the word “Love” and decorative swirls from gold vinyl. Following the vinyl instructions, I then applied the vinyl to the globe. You can add any wording or decorative details!
And that’s it, a beautiful guest book for guests to sign! Just leave a gold paint pen for guests to leave a sentiment on your wedding keepsake!
This project can be made with any color combination to fit almost any wedding theme. It’s also great for a Travel Themed Bridal Shower! What do you think? I’d love to hear from you!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- How To Make Stamps with Cricut
- Thankful and Blessed Fall Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY
- BOO it Forward with a DIY Bubbling Witches Cauldron
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Easy No Sew Harry Potter Inspired House Scarves
- DIY Star Wars Rebels Lightsaber Party Favors | Star Wars Party Ideas
- DIY Personalized Sailor Hats | Nautical Party Ideas