Are you or someone you know planning a Wedding soon? Wedding season is upon us and I’m excited to share a fun Globe Guestbook project I made for Decoart last year with you all for Whip It Up Wednesday!
Let’s get started!
What you will need: (includes affiliate link)
- Americana multi-surface Satin Paint in Coastal Waters
- Americana DECOR Metallics in 24k Gold
- Paint Brush
- Gold Craft Vinyl
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Metallic Paint Pen
I purchased a classroom globe that came un-assembled which was perfect for painting. I started by painting one coat on the globe halves. Once dry, I applied 2 more coats.
In between coats, I painted the globe base and axis with the Metallics paint.
Once all the pieces were dry, I assembled the globe. Next, I used my Sizzix Big Shot and dies to cut the word “Love” and decorative swirls from gold vinyl. Following the vinyl instructions, I then applied the vinyl to the globe. You can add any wording or decorative details!
And that’s it, a beautiful guest book for guests to sign! Just leave a gold paint pen for guests to leave a sentiment on your wedding keepsake!
This project can be made with any color combination to fit almost any wedding theme. It’s also great for a Travel Themed Bridal Shower! What do you think? I’d love to hear from you!
PIN FOR LATER!
- DIY He Can Heal Cancer Awareness Sweatshirt
- How to Sublimate A Pillow Cover | Love Letter From Jesus Pillow
- Cricut Maker VS Cricut Maker 3 – Which Cricut Machine is Right for you?
- How to Use the Cricut Hat Press | Beginner’s Guide
- DIY Dollar Tree Farmhouse Planter
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ – Beginner Craft
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- DIY Steampunk Goggles