Circus themed parties are one of my favorite themes. I’ve always wanted to create a Circus party for my youngest, but he never asked for one for his birthday. So when I saw the adorable Vintage Circus Party decorations over at Oriental Trading, I knew I wanted to create a fun and vibrant party to share! I’m excited to share the Circus Party Favors I created for the party coming soon to the Oriental Trading’s Fun365 site!
Disclosure: As a member of the OTC Fun365 Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
Vintage Circus Party Favors
These small jars topped with animals make the perfect party favors for a Circus or Carnival party. Perhaps even a safari themed party! You can fill them with candy, themed treats and snacks. And the best part, they are super easy to make!
What you will need:
- Small Jars
- Mini Zoo Animals
- Vintage Circus Personalized Stickers
- Gold Metallic Spray Paint
- Hot Glue Gun
Start by hot gluing a mini zoo animal to the top of the lid.
Next, spray paint the lid and figurine. Let dry.
Add a small Personalized Sticker to the front and fill them with your favorite treats!
Didn’t I tell you that was easy? And the Gold really makes them pop on the party table.
Stay tuned for more details from my Vintage Circus Party coming soon to Fun365!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!