Circus themed parties are one of my favorite themes. I’ve always wanted to create a Circus party for my youngest, but he never asked for one for his birthday. So when I saw the adorable Vintage Circus Party decorations over at Oriental Trading, I knew I wanted to create a fun and vibrant party to share! I’m excited to share the Circus Party Favors I created for the party coming soon to the Oriental Trading’s Fun365 site!
Disclosure: As a member of the OTC Fun365 Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
Vintage Circus Party Favors
These small jars topped with animals make the perfect party favors for a Circus or Carnival party. Perhaps even a safari themed party! You can fill them with candy, themed treats and snacks. And the best part, they are super easy to make!
What you will need:
- Small Jars
- Mini Zoo Animals
- Vintage Circus Personalized Stickers
- Gold Metallic Spray Paint
- Hot Glue Gun
Start by hot gluing a mini zoo animal to the top of the lid.
Next, spray paint the lid and figurine. Let dry.
Add a small Personalized Sticker to the front and fill them with your favorite treats!
Didn’t I tell you that was easy? And the Gold really makes them pop on the party table.
Stay tuned for more details from my Vintage Circus Party coming soon to Fun365!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Tumbler Press or Sublimation Oven – Which is Best?
- Sublimation Oven or Cricut Mug Press – Which is Best?
- Under the Sea Party Ideas
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- I Do BBQ Couples Wedding Shower
- DIY Wine Barrels – Easy Party Props
- Hogwarts Inspired DIY Portrait Backdrop – Whip It Up Wednesday