Are you or someone you know expecting a new bundle of joy soon? Are you planning a Gender Reveal for your family and friends? I’m excited to share the fun “Bows or Arrows?” Gender Reveal celebration that I styled recently for Oriental Trading’s FUN365! There are so many fun DIY details, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
Bows or Arrows? Tribal Gender Reveal
There’s nothing like celebrating the upcoming arrival of a new baby. So why not celebrate the baby’s gender with a reveal celebration? Gender Reveals continue to be popular and this fun Tribal motif is both gender neutral and on trend!
Also check out the Painted Arrow Signs with coordinating feathers.
If you love this motif like I do, but don’t have a baby coming soon; check out the Boho Chic Cocktail Party I styled with many of the same items. This design is so versatile and can be a used for any celebration!
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!