Are you or someone you know expecting a new bundle of joy soon? Are you planning a Gender Reveal for your family and friends? I’m excited to share the fun “Bows or Arrows?” Gender Reveal celebration that I styled recently for Oriental Trading’s FUN365! There are so many fun DIY details, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
Bows or Arrows? Tribal Gender Reveal
There’s nothing like celebrating the upcoming arrival of a new baby. So why not celebrate the baby’s gender with a reveal celebration? Gender Reveals continue to be popular and this fun Tribal motif is both gender neutral and on trend!
Also check out the Painted Arrow Signs with coordinating feathers.
If you love this motif like I do, but don’t have a baby coming soon; check out the Boho Chic Cocktail Party I styled with many of the same items. This design is so versatile and can be a used for any celebration!
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- How to Make a Coffee Bar Sign with Cricut
- DIY Monsters University Inspired Party Favor Bags – Printable
- 4 Fun Father’s Day Party Themes
- Yellow & Pink Lemonade Party | Summer Party Ideas
- Munch Madness | Basketball Party Ideas
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party