If you’re a Disney fan and love those cute Minnie Mouse Ears, I have the perfect tutorial for you! Not only are these ears budget friendly but they are No Sew DIY Minnie Mouse Ears! I’m excited to be sharing how you can make your own set with jut a few items from the dollar store, your Cricut Maker and a cereal box!
Disclosure: This is NOT a sponsored post. However, this post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂 #CricutMade
I’ve teamed up with my fellow Cricut Maker bloggers to bring you a project using a new material each month with the Create with Cricut Challenge! This month we are sharing projects made with up-cycled cereal boxes, so be sure to check out all the other fun projects linked up at the end of this post.
It’s no secret, I love Disneyland. We try to visit at least once a month. And when we do, I like to pick up a new pair of Minnie Ears to add to my collection. With St. Patrick’s Day coming, we will be going to the park soon, so I wanted to create my own without spending too much. So when I found a cute St. Patrick’s day headband and bow tie at the Dollar Tree I knew they be perfect for a custom set of Minnie Mouse Ears.
So let’s get started!
No Sew DIY Minnie Mouse Ears
What you will need:
- Cricut Maker
- My DIY Mouse Ear Design
- Dollar Store Headband and Bowtie
- Cereal Box
- Hot Glue Gun
I’ve created the easy to follow step by step video tutorial below.
And that’s it, super simple Budget Friendly and simply darling DIY Minnie Mouse Ears for St. Patrick’s Day! If you see any other holiday headbands and bow ties at your local dollar store, be sure to grab them. You can make your own Minnie Mouse Ears for every holiday and season! Also great for party favors!
Create with Cricut Challenge
Don’t forget to check out these other fun Cricut Maker and Cereal Box projects!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!