Are you still enjoying summer? I tell you, we are having quite the heat wave and I’m not loving it. But nothing a trip to the beach won’t cure! I’m excited to share this fun DIY Shark Tote Bag I made for our recent mini vacay, just in time for Shark Week too!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! #CricutMade
My little man loves sharks and I can’t blame him. We love learning all about them during Shark Week. And my older sons and I get a kick out of those dorky Sharknado movies, lol! So of course, I wanted to make something we can use time and time again at the beach and this classic design is a winner for sure!
I created a video to show you How to Make an Image Pattern In Cricut Design Space. So please check it out (be sure to click HD) and then follow my steps below for applying the Iron On Design to the tote bag.
What you need to make a DIY Shark Tote Bag
Don’t feel like making the design? Feel free to use the file I created for this project HERE!
Once you have cut the design, weed the excess vinyl. Preheat the EasyPress.
Iron the tote bag.
Center the design on the tote, with the sticky side down.
Place the Protective Sheet on top and place the EasyPress on top, press the button and wait for the timer to beep. Repeat for the entire design area. (Check out my full EasyPress tutorial for step by step details.)
Flip the tote bag over and press with the EasyPress.
Remove the backing to reveal the design!
Wasn’t that easy? Perfect for Shark Week or any day at the Beach!
I hope you give this project a try and make your very own image pattern within Cricut Design Space!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!