It may be July, but I have Halloween on the brain! It’s no secret I love Halloween. And as a party stylist, I often have to plan my parties months ahead of time. I know I’m not the only one, I’m seeing Halloween, Fall and even Christmas decorations in all my favorite stores! I’m planning a fun Nightmare Before Christmas themed party for FUN365. So when I saw that burlap was the chosen material for this round of Craft Lightning, I knew I’d want to make a set of DIY Oogie Boogie Chargers! So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! #CricutMade
How to Make DIY Oogie Boogie Chargers in Less Than 15 Minutes
This project is super fun and easy to make. And best of all you can make a charger in less than 15 minutes! I also love that I can easily remove the vinyl later so I can reuse the chargers for other parties.
To get started you will need:
- Cricut Explore Air 2™ or Cricut Maker
- Cutting Mat (I used the light grip mat, but the standard mat works fine too)
- Cricut Vinyl
- Cricut Transfer Tape
- Cricut Tools
- XL Scraper
- Burlap Chargers
- You will also need this file I created using the Oogie Boogie image available in Cricut Design Space.
Once you open the file in Cricut Design Space, send the file to your Cricut Machine. Select the Vinyl setting and load the vinyl on to the mat. Follow the prompts to cut.
Remove the vinyl exposing the negative space of the cut file.
Cut a piece of transfer tape and cover the image. Rub firmly with the XL Scraper.
Remove the cut image from the backing and place the transfer tape on to the center of the burlap charger.
Rub the vinyl with the XL Scraper and slowly remove the transfer tape.
And that’s it! Perfectly spooky DIY Oogie Boogie Chargers for your next Nightmare Before Christmas inspired Halloween Party! I added some fun gummy insects for garnish, aren’t they creepy cool?
I hope you try this project out and love it as much as I do!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!