If you are like me, you most likely have left over party supplies from parties gone by.
You will need:
Green Streamer or crepe paper
Green ribbon of your choice
(Cheetos, cheese balls and Cheez-its work great with bigger bags or even baby carrots for your child’s lunch)
Clear rectangle treat bag
Fold the top corner of bag down like shown to make a cone shape.
Tape and cut bag
Stuff the streamer into the top of the bag and tie off bag with ribbon
And there you have it! A quick and easy Carrot shaped treat for your Easter table.
As you can see I am not a photographer, but you get the idea. 🙂
Thanks for visiting!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!