If you are like me, you most likely have left over party supplies from parties gone by.
You will need:
Green Streamer or crepe paper
Green ribbon of your choice
(Cheetos, cheese balls and Cheez-its work great with bigger bags or even baby carrots for your child’s lunch)
Clear rectangle treat bag
Fold the top corner of bag down like shown to make a cone shape.
Tape and cut bag
Stuff the streamer into the top of the bag and tie off bag with ribbon
And there you have it! A quick and easy Carrot shaped treat for your Easter table.
As you can see I am not a photographer, but you get the idea. 🙂
Thanks for visiting!
- WeCreat Vision Laser Engraver and Laser Cutting Machine
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Squeeze the Day with a Summer DIY Lemonade Stand
- DIY Scary Movie Hockey Mask
- DIY Scarecrow Mask Prop
- DIY Wine Barrels – Easy Party Props
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Easy Pineapple Luau Centerpiece