Have you visited the Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure Resorts during Halloween Time? Oh, what a great way to celebrate the Halloween season! Halloween Time is a family tradition for us and I’m excited to share 10 reasons why you should visit during Halloween Time too!
1. Halloween Decorations Everywhere!
Nobody does Halloween like Disney. From the massive pumpkin characters that greet you at the Disneyland entrance to the Oogie Boogie welcome at California Adventure. Disney pulls out all the stops and creates the ultimate Halloween experience that only Disney can!
Oogie Boogie makes quite the welcome greeting as soon as the sun goes down and the trees light up in Carthay Circle, so be sure not to miss it!
Spooky elements haunt California Adventure, including the Headless Horseman! You’ll want to be sure to take a photo at this fan favorite spot!
This year Carsland features a Haul-O-Ween in Radiator Springs with darling spooky details throughout the area.
Not only are there fun spooky props, but even the rides have been transformed! Be sure to check out Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree and Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween!
2. Haunted Mansion Holiday
The Haunted Mansion Holiday has been a fan favorite for years and it’s still top on our list!
Take a ride with Jack Skellington, Zero and the Nightmare Before Christmas crew for a trip you won’t forget!
3. Main Street Pumpkin Festival
It wouldn’t be Halloween Time without the Main Street Pumpkin Festival! Main street is transformed to the ultimate fall party!
Capture the moment and be sure to take a family photo with the giant Mickey Pumpkin!
4 . Your Favorite Costumed Friends
Everyone gets in the Halloween Spirit! Meet your favorite Costumed Characters throughout both parks!
5. Halloween Keepsakes
Add to your Disney collection with holiday themed merchandise, many of which are only available at the parks!
You can find the Poison Apple Mug throughout both parks with your choice of fresh pineapple or grapes!
6. October is Hispanic Heritage Month – Dia de los Muertos
October is Hispanic Heritage Month, so be sure to stop in Frontier Land for the Dia de los Muertos displays. You can learn about the Latin Holiday and participate in the tradition with face painting and floral headbands.
Also check out the Sugar Skull cars at Ramone’s House of Body Art in Radiator Springs!
Stop by Clarabelle’s Hand Scoop Ice Cream shop and try a delicious Mangonada! My personal favorite treat; two scoops of Mango Sorbet layered with Chamoy Sauce, fresh Mango, Tajin and Lime!
8. Pumpkin Spice Churros
Of course you can’t celebrate fall or Halloween without a little Pumpkin Spice! Stop by the Cozy Cone for a Pumpkin Spice Churro! So delicious!
9. Candy Corn Cotton Candy
Cotton candy is another family favorite and nothing beats the Candy Corn Cotton Candy! You can find this delectable treat throughout both parks.
10. Bat Wing Raspberry Sundaes
And last on our list by certainly not least, the Bat Wing Raspberry Sundae at Clarabelle’s Ice Cream Shop. This delicious treat features White Chocolate-Raspberry Swirl Ice-Cream with Raspberry Splatter, Blood-Red Sprinkles, Whipped Cream and a yummy Bat Wing Cookie!
BONUS! Don’t forget to stick around for the amazing parades and firework show!
Will you be visiting Disneyland or California Adventure soon? I’d love to hear from you!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!