Have you tried creating a project using multiple iron-on vinyl colors and your Cricut? I’m excited to share a step by step tutorial for applying several vinyl colors on one design. This whimsical DIY Halloween Banner design is perfect for the not so scary Halloween decorations!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! #CricutMade
How to Apply Multiple Iron On Vinyl Colors – DIY Halloween Banner
I’ve already done all the slicing for you within Cricut Design Space, so you can apply the vinyl easily without actually having to layer on the glitter vinyl. If you’re interested in a tutorial for the slicing process, please let me know in the comments! I’d love to hear from you!
What you will need for this project:
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2
- Glitter Iron-On Vinyl
- Green Iron On Vinyl
- Purple Iron On Vinyl
- Yellow Iron On Vinyl
- White Iron On Vinyl
- Iron-On Protective Sheet
- Canvas Banner
- Cricut EasyPress or Iron
- EasyPress Mat
- Trick or Treat Design in Cricut Design Space
I created the quick video tutorial below to show you the process of applying the vinyl. I used my EasyPress but you can get the same results with a household iron. Be sure to subscribe to my channel for more craft tutorials!
Wasn’t that a cinch? I love how this little DIY Halloween Banner turned out. And the glitter iron on vinyl really adds sparkle!
I hope you give this project a try, it’s a great way to use up your scraps of vinyl too. You can change the accent pieces to match your Halloween Decor Collection. Check out my other Cricut tutorials for more tips and ideas!
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!