It’s finally summertime around here! If you saw my post earlier, you saw that my youngest asked for a Lemonade Stand during quarantine. Now that school is finally out, we celebrated with his very own Lemonade Stand! Of course, we couldn’t have a DIY Lemonade Stand without several DIY crafts made with my Cricut. I’m excited to share with you the a fun Squeeze The Day Banner that you can make for your own lemon themed display or lemonade stand! So let’s get started.
I’m excited to be participating in the Cricut Summer Family Crafts Linky Party. Check out the linky party below for all the fun details!
DIY Squeeze the Day Lemonade Stand Banner
What you will need:
- Circut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker
- Small canvas and wood Banner or canvas banner
- Iron On Vinyl in Yellow, White and Black
- Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools
- Cricut EasyPress Mini
- EasyPress Mat
- My Squeeze the Day in Cricut Design Space
Start by accessing the design in Cricut Design Space and re-size as needed for your canvas. Load the Iron Vinly onto the cutting mat with the smooth side up. Be sure to put the dial on Iron On and to mirror the image before sending the design to the machine.
Cut each piece of the design on the corresponding color then weed.
Turn on your EasyPress Mini on the lowest setting and iron the canvas as needed.
Next starting with the white circle, press the circle on the canvas. You only need to set it on the design a few minutes. Remove the backing when warm. Now moving on to the lemon design, place it on top of the white circle and press.
Repeat with the wording. Note for best results, you should not layer more than 3 layers of iron on in a project.
And that’s it! A simple cute design for your lemonade display! Don’t forget to Squeeze the Day!
Want to see more about our Lemonade Stand? Head on over to see all the fun details HERE.
Shop this Craft
Check out the Summer Cricut Crafts Below for more family friendly ideas!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!