This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #AlwaysDelicious #CollectiveBias
Summer is time for cool and delicious treats! Lemonade is a family favorite of our summer entertaining and family gatherings. Simply Lemonade® is our favorite for all-natural lemonade. Our temperatures are often in the three digits so I always like to serve slushie type drinks for the kids while they are swimming. I’m excited to share one of my personal favorite recipes, Frozen Cherry Lemonade!
Frozen Cherry Lemonade
Made with Simply Lemonade®, Vanilla Ice Cream and Cherry syrup, sure to please all cherry lemon lovers!
- 1 1/4 cups Simply Lemonade®
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 tbs Cherry Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 3-4 Ice cubes
- Cherries for Garnish (optional)
- In a blender, blend the Simply Lemonade, Ice Cream, Cherry Syrup, Lemon Juice and Ice Cubes.
- Pour into serving glasses
- Chill in Freezer for 30 mins
- Serve and Enjoy!
You’re gonna love how easy this recipe is. Simply put all the ingredients in a blender and blend for a few seconds. Pour into your favorite serving glasses (I love mason jars). Place in the freezer for about 30 mins. Serve and Enjoy!
Doesn’t it look delish?
Not only is Simply Lemonade® is perfect for family gatherings and summer entertaining; it’s great for Lemonade stands. All natural and not from concentrate, you’ll never make your own lemonade again! Frozen Cherry Lemonade is also perfect for Lemonade stands and parties. Pre-make them in jars and place them in your cooler with ice. Your customers/guests are going to love them!
Looking for more Lemonade Stand and Party Ideas? Check out our Little Lemonade Party from earlier this summer.
Give my Frozen Cherry Lemonade a try and let me know what you think!
You can find Simply Lemonade® by the two pack at Sam’s Club in the refrigerated aisle.
Thank’s for stopping by!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!