Do you love Farmhouse decor but don’t want to spend a lot of money to get it? Then this DIY project is right up your alley! This planter is not only budget friendly but will look great with your farmhouse decor. I’m excited to share this dollar tree farmhouse planter transformation, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
Dollar Tree Farmhouse Planter
Decorating your home doesn’t have to break the bank. Sprinkle simple DIY decor items into your home with just a few items from the Dollar Tree. This Dollar Tree Farmhouse Planter project is super simple and low cost, especially if you find coordinating floral bunches on sale or on clearance. (I found these florals at Michaels at 80% off, there were Christmas picks. But they look great for everyday!)
What you will need:
- Galvanized Garden Planter
- Chalk Paint
- Sanding Sponge
- Floral Foam
- Flower Bunches
- Wire Cutters
I created a quick step-by-step tutorial to walk you through my process. I hope you find it helpful!
Wasn’t that a cinch? I told you it was easy to make this Dollar Tree Farmhouse Planter! 😉
Make as many as you like for your bathroom, garden window or mantle. Use any color of chalk paint to match your decor and pair it with your favorite floral picks.
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!