Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so of course I’m here for it with a Be Kind Floral Wall Decor tutorial. Earlier this week I shared this easy home décor idea over on Hometalk, so let’s get started!
DIY Be Kind Floral Wall Decor
This soft pastel project is not just for Valentine’s Day, it’s a nice reminder for any day! Make it your own with your favorite paint colors, stamps and florals.
What you will need:
- Distressed Wood Sign
- Floral tape
- Floral wire
- Wire Snips
- Wood Beads
- Hot Glue
- Alphabet Stamps
- Black Ink Pad
- White Nautical Rope
Check out the quick step by step tutorial for this soft floral wall decor below:
Wasn’t that a cinch? Super easy and entirely customizable. This little sign is the perfect addition to my craft room.
Want more easy ideas? Check out these other home and wall decor ideas!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!