Are you planning a spring or summer trip to the Disney parks? Why not make a few personalized Disney inspired Sailor Hats? I’m excited to share an updated tutorial for these cute hats, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutcreated #cricutmade
DIY Personalized Disney Inspired Sailor Hats
I originally made these for my youngest son’s 3rd bday several years ago. I made them with iron on transfer paper, but they are so much cuter and easier with a Cricut Machine. If you don’t have a Cricut, check out the original post HERE.
What you will need to make personalized Disney sailor hats:
Walter Font (download and install on your computer, for personal use only)
I created a detailed step by step video tutorial to walk you through the process….enjoy!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more easy Cricut tutorials!
Aren’t the hats cute? I made one for each guest at my son’s Nautical Mickey Mouse Birthday Party.
I hope you enjoy this project and give it a try! Be sure to check my other easy Cricut Crafts!
Happy Cricut Crafting!
Shop materials for personalized Disney sailor hats:
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- How to Sublimate Tumblers with the Cricut Mug Press
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather
- Back To School Stickers with Cricut
- Best Cricut Projects for Beginners
- How To Make a Farmhouse Book Stack
- How to Make a Wreath Garland | Dollar Tree Christmas DIY
These hats are the cutest!!!
Thank you Blanca! xoxo