Hey Crafty Friends! I’m back with another must-have tool for your craft space, the Brightpad Go™ by Cricut. It’s no secret that I love all things Cricut so it’s no surprise that I’m excited to share this exciting new tool with you all, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine. This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutcreated
Cricut Brightpad Go™
Before we dig into the fun project I created with the new Brightpad Go™, let’s dive into all the features built into this sleek crafting companion!
- Illuminate every detail as you weed, trace, paper piece, and more
- Cordless convenience with rechargeable, built-in battery for 2+ hours of crafting
- 5 brightness settings of even LED light reveal hard-to-see cut lines
- 11.5 in x 9 in (29.2 cm x 22.8 cm) lit area up to 4200 lumens
- Lightweight, portable, and durable
- 6H hardness* surface resists scratches and scrapes
- Nonslip base for ease of use on desk or table
- Excellent companion for all Cricut® cutting machines
- USB power cable and wall adapter
I simply LOVE the thin profile! It’s just the right weight, not too light or too heavy. It’s the perfect size for portability. It fits nicely in my handbag that I use to carry my laptop.
Did I mention it’s CORDLESS? I can tote this around with me on the go if I want to use it to trace or weed. I can easily work with it on my lap while watching my favorite TV shows.
Now that we have gone through all the important specs, let’s get started on an easy craft!
EASY DIY WALLPAPER
I recently converted my under the stairs closet into a walk-in pantry and I love it! Buuutttt, since it has a sloped ceiling, we keep hitting our heads. So I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to upgrade my pantry ceiling with an intricate design using the Brightpad Go™.
I created a step-by-step video tutorial showing you the process, so enjoy the video below!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more Cricut Crafts!
I had planned on covering the whole ceiling with the design, but once I started I thought it was too busy for the small space and all that I really needed was to add some of the graphics to help with depth perception. What do you think? Do you love it as much as I do?
If you find yourself weeding a lot of intricate vinyl designs, I encourage you to check out the Brightpad Go™. It is sure to make your weeding life easier and is also great for tracing and drawing!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!