Calling all Slime loving Harry Potter fans! Here’s a great recipe for Pond Slime; great for party favors, Halloween parties and just plain fun for the kids! I’m excited to be part of the Harry Potter Team Creative Crafts Collaboration to celebrate Harry Potter’s upcoming birthday, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
Doesn’t this look fun? So creepy cool! This fun slime is inspired by the spiders, eyeballs, slugs and frogs from Harry Potter stories and movies!
P.S. Be sure to scroll down to enter a chance to win a Harry Potter Lego set!
What you will need:
- 1 Cup Borax Mixture ( 1 tsp. Borax and 1 Cup Hot Water)
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Clear Glue
- Plastic Spiders
- Sticky Slugs
- Sticky Eyeballs
- Sticky Frogs
- Short Jars with Lids
- Latex Gloves
- Green Food Coloring
- Sign up for my newsletter for access to the Free Pond Slime Printable Labels
In a plastic bowl, mix the glue and water. Next, add the borax mixture and stir. Add two drops of food coloring and knead with your hand.
Add the spiders, eyeballs, frogs and slugs and continue to knead.
Print out the Pond Slime labels and adhere them to the short jars with glue.
Fill the jars with Pond Slime and you’re all set!
Don’t this make great Harry Potter Party Favors?
Shop this Project!
MORE HARRY POTTER PARTY IDEAS
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!