Hi Friends! Did you know you can create kiss-cut sticker sheets within Cricut Design Space? I’m excited to show you how to make holographic sticker sheets with Cricut, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutmade
How to Make Holographic Sticker Sheets with Cricut
I’ve shared how to make stickers with Cricut before, but those were regular die-cut stickers. This project takes stickers to the next level with a full background and kiss-cut stickers, just like the sticker sheets you get in the store. I am using Koala brand Matte Sticker Paper and Holographic Laminate Sheets for this project, so let’s get into everything you need to know to make sticker sheets with Cricut!
What you will need to make Sticker Sheets with Cricut:
Graphics (I used Canva Graphics, but there are a lot of fun designs at Creative Fabrica and also within Cricut Design Space for you to use!)
I created a detailed step-by-step video to walk you through the process in Cricut Design Space. Check it out below:
I hope you give this project a try! And if you do, please tag me on social @michellespartyplanit. I’d love to see what stickers you create! Don’t forget to check out all the awesome products from Koala!
Need more Print then Cut ideas with Koala products? Check these out!
Here’s a video on how to make die cut stickers with Cricut!
Get more Cricut ideas here!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Easy Fluffy Tail Bunny Banner with Cricut
- Easy Kiss Cut Die Cut Stickers with Cricut
- 10 Tips on How to Make Money Crafting
- What Can I Make with a Cricut Cutting Machine?
- Cricut Glue Gun Product Review
- How to Use the Cricut Hat Press | Beginner’s Guide
- How to Make a Wreath Garland | Dollar Tree Christmas DIY
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images