Hi friend! It’s time for a quick and easy draw and cut project! I’m sharing how to make a snowflake garland with Cricut so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
Easy Snowflake Garland with Cricut
Are you looking for a simple Christmas and Winter season craft that doesn’t need a printer? This snowflake garland is perfect and you can make as many or as few as you like to decorate your home, classroom, church or workplace! So many possibilities, so let’s get into what you will need to recreate this cute project…
What you will need:
I created a quick video showing the assembly of the banner, check it out below:
Let’s go over the steps:
Start by opening my project in Cricut Design Space. Resize if needed.
Adjust the quantity to as many as you want. I was able to fit 12 on one 12×12 paper. Load heavy cardstock on your mat and load the marker in your Cricut machine. Select heavy cardstock as your material and follow the prompts in Cricut Design Space.
Remove from the mat.
Pass your ribbon through the holes on the snowflakes. Repeat for the full length of your garland.
Wasn’t that super easy? You can make them your own by changing the cardstock color, marker color and ribbon!
If you create this garland, tag me on social @michellespartyplanit. I’d love to see your version!
Need more Cricut ideas? Check out these holiday projects:
PIN FOR LATER!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- How to Make A Dollar Tree Gnome for Halloween
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Ideas | 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Yellow & Pink Lemonade Party | Summer Party Ideas
- Army Party | Liam’s Boot Camp
- DIY Photo Collage Tutorial | Graduation Party Ideas
- Capirotada Recipe | Mexican Bread Pudding