Now with Thanksgiving behind us, we can now move on to wonderful Christmas crafting with Sizzix! Today I’m sharing a fun Bow Garland I made with the new French Bow Die by Brenda Walton. I LOVE this die, it is so fun and versatile! I know I will be using it for my Christmas wrapping along with other upcoming party decor projects.
Christmas Bow Garland
- 12×12 Scrapbook Paper
To create the bows, be sure to follow the Instructions. At first it may seem intimidating, but it really is super easy.
For the bows, I folded a 12×12 piece of scrapbook paper in half, with the right sides together.
Then folded it in half again.
Then lined up the folds of the paper with the die.
Next, I made a sandwich; standard cutting pad, die then another cutting pad and passed it through the Big Shot.
I then had 2 full bows with one pass.
Four pieces are needed for each full double bow with tails.
I softly bent the bows inward and glued the center. I repeated this step for the smaller bow as well. Next, attached the tail to the back of the larger bow.
I created eight bows for the garland and glued each bow to some twine.
For my centerpiece, I also added a bow to a glitter glass with a paper straw and straw flag.
Next, I made a bow tie for my little reindeer. For the bow tie, I used the smaller bow without the tail.
And that’s it! Create a simple bow garland and some extra touches to Christmas decor in a snap with this adorable French Bow die!
Thank you for visiting and God Bless!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!