It’s Friday and I’m ready to craft my weekend away! But first, I want to kick off the weekend with a little Sizzix tutorial for a fun way to display plastic utensils at parties! I created a pretty cutlery pocket for an upcoming brunch using some of my favorite Sizzix dies.
I’m sharing all the details and step by step instructions today over on the Sizzix blog, so I hope you stop by to check it out!
Thank you for visiting and HAPPY CRAFTING!
- WeCreat Vision Laser Engraver and Laser Cutting Machine
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Squeeze the Day with a Summer DIY Lemonade Stand
- DIY Scarecrow Mask Prop
- DIY Wine Barrels – Easy Party Props
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Army Party | Liam’s Boot Camp
- DIY Steampunk Goggles