This post is part of a campaign with Tiny Prints and LooksiSquare. All opinions are entirely my own.
It’s almost Graduation season and now is the time to start planning for the upcoming Graduation parties! I’m excited to announce that I have teamed up with Tiny Prints to bring you a sample of some of their latest Graduation Announcements along with a fun DIY Graduation Centerpiece tutorial!
Graduation is a huge milestone, be it a graduation from College, High School, Middle School or the adorable promotion from Kindergarten. No matter what the grade, a celebration is in order to celebrate the future and reflect on the past. What better way to celebrate the Graduate than with top notch stationery by Tiny Prints and a DIY personalized centerpiece?
With my passion for scrap-booking, it’s no surprise that personalized photo gifts are my favorite. Inspired by the letters created by Party Pinching and the copper foil in the Fantastic Graduate and Elegant Academia Graduation Announcements by Tiny Prints, I wanted to create an elegant, gender neutral letter photo collage centerpiece.
With a few craft supplies available at any craft store (I purchased mine at my local Craft Store) you can easily create a keepsake that will sure to be cherished.
What you will need:
Collect your favorite memories and print them in black and white or sepia on regular white paper. Nothing fancy, just make sure you pick various sizes to print to cover the contours of the letters. Set your printer to the highest quality setting for clarity.
Cut the photos out and arrange them on the paper-mache letter. You may need to trim them for better coverage. Once placed, adhere with Elmer’s Craft Bond Rubber Cement.
Once adhered, make sure to fold the edges of the photos around the curves of the letters. You want them to overlap some for a finished look.
Next, apply a generous amount of Mod Podge over the photos with a craft brush. Don’t be stingy! You want to be sure to cover the photos completely, work out any wrinkles as you go along. Let dry and repeat.
Now it’s time for some sparkle! Using the Darice Dream Sequins Tape, cover the edges of the letter. Be sure to cover all the edges for a finished look. The Darice Dream Sequins Tape is a cinch to apply; simply remove the backing and line it up to the edge of the letter, applying pressure along the way.
Be sure to cover the inside of the letters as well, you want it to look great from every angle!
Repeat this process for each letter and you have a great personalized keepsake for the Graduate!
The rounded foil-stamped Elegant Academia Party Invitations make the perfect Graduation Invitations. Options include two-sided printing and matching lined envelopes.
With scallop trim, the foil-stamped Fantastic Graduate graduation announcements are elegant and feminine. Options include two-sided printing and matching lined envelopes.
The 2- sided Stylish Student letterpress Graduation Party Invitations are simple and classy. Options include ticket trim and coordinating lined envelopes.
The foil-stamped Gleaming Success graduation announcement is the perfect combination of style and class. Options include 2-sided printing and coordinating envelopes.
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you are inspired to create a photo collage centerpiece for your Graduate!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!