I am so excited to be participating in the Expressionery BAKES and The Bakers Party Shop Blogger Link Up! In conjunction with Laura Kelly Designs, 20 bloggers have united to share with you wonderful Personalized Stamps by Expressionery and a large variety of baking and party supplies by Bakers Party Shop!
This post is sponsored by Laura Kelly, Bakers Party Shop and Expressionery, of course all opinions are my own.
I was delighted when I received my wonderful little package jam packed with baking and party supplies from The Bakers Party Shop for the campaign. I am planning a Nautical Fourth of July party and these goodies could not be more perfect!
My package included Nut cups, fish candy molds, an anchor cookie cutter, writing gel, cherry flavoring, ice cream cups, matching wooden spoons, cello treat bags with ties, paper treat bags, mini clothespins, blank tags, sprinkles, sugars and stars.
If you are looking for baking and party supplies, The Bakers Party Shop is offering a 25% off promo with coupon code SUNSHINE25.
If you have been following my blog and have seen my parties, you will know that I love anything personalized. I was thrilled to receive a Baked with Love self inking stamp with my name on it designed by Laura Kelly from Expressionery. I was even more excited to see that the stamp fits perfectly on the little white tags from The Bakers Party Shop
Expressionery is also offering a 25% off promo with coupon code SUNSHINE25.
As part of the campaign, I’m sharing how I made delicious Anchor shaped cereal treats, perfect for the Fourth of July! I started by making a batch of cereal treats using my favorite recipe. I personally like the original Kelloggs Recipe, I do however add a tad more marshmallows.
Once the treats cooled, I used the cookie cutter to cut out the Anchor treats.
Next, I melted some candy melts per the instructions on the packaging and brushed the candy melt on the cereal treat.
I then sprinkled a generous amount of The Bakers Party Shop sprinkles and added 3 stars.
Next, I wrapped the treat in a cello bag and added the tag with the mini clothespin. I then put the treats in the paper treat bag for presentation.
I had several “scrap” pieces of cereal treats left once I cut out the anchors. So I decided to make little squares and added a candy star on each. I then placed them in the ice cream cups, wrapped them in cello bags and added a personalized tag. Aren’t they adorable? They will look perfect on my dessert table!
Don’t forget to stop by Expressionery and The Bakers Party Shop to take advantage of the 25% off coupon, just use coupon code SUNSHINE25.
Love yummy treats? Check out the Linky Party!
Wait there’s more! Be sure to enter to Win a $250 Visa Gift Card! See the entry form for Official Rules.
Thank you for visiting and Happy Baking!!!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!