This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
Summer time calls for quick, refreshing treats for the kiddos! Want to whip up a quick, easy and yummy treat? How about topping some Snack Pack Juicy Gels with Marshmallow Coconut Delight? YUM!
If you like Ambrosia or Geletina de Leche, these little treats are for you and so much easier!
For this tasty treat you will need Strawberry flavored Super Snack Pack Juicy Gels. I picked up a 6 pack of Juicy Gels at Walmart along with the New Snack Pack Pudding bars!
Marshmallow Coconut Delight
3 cups Reddi wip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping
1 cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
2 cups Mini Marshmallows
Cinnamon to taste
Combine Shredded coconut and marshmallows in a medium bowl.
Add whipped topping and a dash of cinnamon and mix.
Slice a few strawberries. Top the Juicy Gels with a scoop of the ambrosia mix and a strawberry.
And that’s it, it really doesn’t get easier than that! My boys devoured these little treats in a matter of seconds!
Tidbit: When I was a little girl, I spent a lot of time with my Nana during the summer. It seems like she spent her whole day in the kitchen cooking for us, and everything was oh so delicious. Nana always prepared a dessert of some kind. Sometimes she’d labor over the most amazing Lemon Meringue Pies or empanadas and sometimes she would prepare a simple Geletina to satisy a sweet tooth. When we both got older and I started cooking on my own, the family would gather for bbqs and potlucks. I always brought an Ambrosia and my Nana always loved it. My Papa didn’t care for coconut, so she never made it at home but she looked forward to having it at our little gatherings. I’d like to think she would have liked these little treats on a warm summer day.
Looking for more Snack Pack Mix In ideas? Check out the Snack Pack Social Hub!
Snack Pack Strawberry Juicy Gels are available at Walmart and are located in the snack aisle.
I hope you’ll give this easy treat a try and let me know what you think!
Thank you for visiting!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!