Hey friends! Do you need a tasty treat for your Fourth of July celebration? I’m sharing how you can make super Gooey Patriotic Marshmallow Brownies for the Fourth of July! These are even great for Memorial Day, Veterans Day and Flag Day, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
Gooey Patriotic Marshmallow Brownies Recipe
What you will need:
- Favorite Boxed Brownie Mix (and required ingredients) – My favorite is the Betty Crocker Family Size Fudge Brownie Mix which requires 1/4 cup water, 2 eggs and 2/3 cups oil.
- 3 cups Marshmallows
- 2 tbs butter
- Sprinkles and Candy Stars
- Cooking Spray
- Cookie Cutters in shapes of your choice. I used two different stars for my brownies.
- Parchment Paper
- Wax Paper
- Cookie Sheet
- Large Sauce Pan
First, prepare the brownies per the box instructions. Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper, pour batter on the paper, and bake per the box instructions. Once done, let it cool.
Next, in a large saucepan, melt the butter and add marshmallows. Stir until melted. Then pour the marshmallows over brownies, covering them completely. Generously sprinkle the candy stars and sprinkles over the marshmallow layer. Loosely cover with wax paper and let set overnight.
To cut the brownies in fun shapes, spray the cookie cutters with cooking spray and press firmly and twist slightly to cut through the gooey marshmallow layer.
Carefully push out the brownie from the cookie cutter. If your brownie loses shape, don’t worry. The marshmallow is forgiving and is easy to mold back into shape.
WARNING: These are super gooey and addictive!
Tip: Add a few more sprinkles on your plate for decoration.
These make great party favors too! Just add a tag for your guests!
See my Fourth of July Cereal Treats for more patriotic treats!
Need more Fourth of July ideas? Check out these favorites!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Black Friday Deals 2023
- Easy Snowflake Garland with Cricut
- Scary Movie Halloween Party Ideas
- DIY Monsters University Inspired Party Favor Bags – Printable
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- Let’s Meet For Craft & Coffee! | How to Host a Cafe Style Coffee Party
- Army Party | Liam’s Boot Camp
- DIY Photo Collage Tutorial | Graduation Party Ideas