I received this product as part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Weave Made Media and Farm Fresh To You, but all my opinions are my own. #weavemade #farmfreshtotable https://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
We are counting down the days before the boys have to go back to school. Our summer has just whizzed by, it’s hard to believe I will have a son in High School, one in Middle School and one in Kindergarten! Where did the time go?
We have spent most of our summer by the pool, and this past weekend was no different. I received a large Organic Fruit Box from Farm Fresh To You and decided to whip up a super easy and refreshing drink and fruit platter for the boys to enjoy poolside.
What’s Farm Fresh To You, you ask? Well, let me take a moment to tell you a bit about Farm Fresh To You. Farm Fresh To You is an Organic Produce program that delivers to your door! You can choose your box size and delivery schedule and for each box you can add items you want and remove those you don’t. You also get the delivery flexibility, without a commitment and you can change or suspend your service to fit your schedule, even on vacation! Each delivery comes packed with news from your farmer, recipes and produce info. You can join Farm Fresh farm tours for harvest activities and more. Farm Fresh To You brings the season’s best mix of organic produce conveniently to your door by growing and partnering with farms in your area.
Farm Fresh To You is currently having a promotion where you can save $15 off your first box with the promo code WEAVE15. Click here to see if they deliver to your area.
I love being able to support my local farmers! I also love that it saves me a ton of time. As a full time working mom, the convenience of not having to stop at the farmers market for my produce is a huge time saver. Delivery at my doorstep gives me more time to spend with the kids before school starts up again!
Now on to my delicious and easy recipe for Refreshing Melon Cooler…
I took half of the cantaloupe and seedless watermelon from my Fresh Farm To You fruit box and cubed it.
I pureed the melon using my hand blender right in a glass pitcher. Why dirty another dish?
I then added lemon lime soda and ice then stirred. I served it in plastic wine glasses for the kiddos with a slice of watermelon for garnish. I sliced up the remaining melon, along with the oranges and other fresh fruit on a large platter to serve. The kids loved it! They said they felt like they were in a resort!
Melon Cooler Recipe
- 1/2 small seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 cantalope, cubed
- Lemon Lime Flavored Soda
- Puree the melon in a large pitcher.
- Add Lemon Lime flavored soda and serve.
- Add watermelon slices for garnish.
And that’s it! I hope you give this refreshing recipe a try before summer ends! And don’t forget you can save $15 off your first box of farm fresh produce with the promo code WEAVE15. Click here to see if they deliver to your area.
Thank you for stopping by!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!